Monday, February 27, 2012

We're back!


Well we are back from our first trip to Disneyland Paris! We had a great time, and can't wait to go back! There were some truly magical moments, some frustrating ones, and I'll be sharing a lot of both with all of you.

I took hundreds of photos, and lots of video, but a memory card error has stopped me from sharing them. Hopefully, I'll be able to recover them soon, but rest assured, I will still have plenty of stories, tips and comparisons for everyone.

So in the very near future you'll be seeing this content right here at 3 Dis Kids, but if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment, and I'll be happy to try and answer them the best I can. even though this was only our first trip to Disneyland Paris, we learned a lot, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment