Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's a New 3 Dis Kids Year!

Happy belated new year to everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and I am ready to start off 2012 (a bit late) 3 Dis Kids style!

I'm sorry that I have been missing in action for almost two months, but I have a lot of great ideas, and a lot of new content coming up really soon! As you can probably imagine, I have loads of stuff to share from our December trip to Disney World, and I need to get on that quick, because we have officially booked our next Disney vacation! There won't be much time for lead up because it is just 14 days away, but we are going to Disneyland Paris!

We'll be spending three nights at the Sequoia Lodge, and we will also be purchasing Annual Passes, so there should be no shortage of Disneyland Paris information for the next 8+ months that we'll be living in Europe!

In the meantime, I'll be sharing reviews, trip reports, and probably a couple videos from our December trip. It was great to be back home, and we got to experience many many new things! Some were better than others, but they all made for a fabulous trip!

Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment