Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why Disney Cruises?

In my last post I told you that we had booked our summer vacation, a 7 night Disney Cruise (big surprise) in the Mediterranean. And while there was an unofficial countdown before it was official, the countdown is down to...

24 days until we board the Disney Magic

and...

21 days until we leave for three days in Barcelona pre-cruise

I'll share some of our Barcelona plans at a later time, and there will be more to come about the rest of the cruise as well, but I wanted to post a video for everyone.

Since this will be our 7th Disney Cruise, we get a lot of the question, "What makes a Disney Cruise so great that you would do it so often?" My answer is usually something along the lines of...

"It's a great family vacation."

or

"There's something for everyone."

or

"The kids love it."

or

"It is the one place I can completely relax."

You get the point, but those answers can be said of many different vacations, and they are really just words. There is a famous saying that someone that wasn't Walt Disney said, "A picture is worth a thousand words." And while I find that to be true, I have a follow up question...

How many words is a video montage of photos from our first two Disney Cruises worth?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment